LIMITED WARRANTY STATEMENT
This limited warranty (Warranty) applies to FENIX 2.0 Vapes (“Vape Product”) sold by Sativite Pty Ltd (“Sativite”) through it’s authorised distributors, and applies only to a Vape product that is new on the date of purchase and for which there is an invoice showing proof of purchase.
Sativite expressly warrants this Vape Product to be free from operational defects in workmanship and materials for a period described in the Warranty periods section below.
If you are in doubt as to the Warranty period relevant to your Vape Product, refer to either the product brochure or Sativite’s Australian Website (www.sativite.com.au), or contact 1300SATIVA.
This Warranty does not include remedy of failure caused by accidental damage, misuse, abuse, modifications to the product, cleaning or normal wear.
This vape product is warranted to the original purchaser for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase.
To ensure there is no issue with your claim, please register your product at www.sativite.com.au/warrant.
WHAT IS COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
- If any genuine and unaltered part within the vape product fails during normal and proper use within the Warranty period stated for that model, Sativite will, , either repair or exchange the faulty part, using new or refurbished parts; or exchange the vape product (in both cases, for an item that is functionally equivalent to that originally supplied, or better); or refund the cost of the vape
- Unless otherwise advised in writing, Sativite will choose to repair or exchange faulty parts. Repaired or exchanged items are warranted for the longer of the balance of the original product Warranty or 90 days.
- All parts removed for exchange become the property of Sativite.
- This Warranty is personal to the person or organisation named on the original sales receipt (proof of purchase). and is not transferable to a subsequent owner.
WARRANTY START DATE
The Warranty period starts at one of the following instances, provided valid documentation can be produced to substantiate the claim.
- The date of purchase from an authorised distributor. Your dated sales or delivery receipt, showing product code and serial number, is your proof of purchase date.
- In the event that proof of purchase cannot be provided, the date which Sativite shipped the product to the authorised distributor will be the effective start of the warranty period (warranty entitlement).
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THE WARRANTY
The Warranty by shall not apply to certain damages, goods or cases, including without limitation, those set out below:
- Limitations in technology.
- Replacement of any batteries or damage from battery leakage.
- Damage, delay or any action by any party not authorised to perform Warranty repair on the Product.
- Damage caused by improper installation or improper connection to any device
- Damage caused by an external electrical fault, power surge, or use of incorrect cabling.
- Consequential or other damages of any kind that may occur during repair or replacement.
- Modifications to vape product not approved in writing by Sativite.
- Service made necessary by use of incompatible third party products.
FORCE MAJEURE. SatiVite will not be responsible for any failure to perform due to causes beyond It’s control, including, without limitation, fires, floods, earthquakes, explosions, accidents, acts of public enemy, wars, rebellions, insurrections, sabotage, epidemics, quarantine restrictions, labour disputes, labour shortages, transportation embargoes or failures or delays in transportation, inability to secure raw materials or machinery for the manufacture of their products and delivery of their services, acts of God, acts of any government or any agency thereof (including denials or onerous restrictions on required export licenses), and judicial actions.
AUSTRALIAN STATUTORY RIGHTS AND EXCLUSIONS
Certain legislation including the Trade Practices Act (1974) (Cth) and other Commonwealth State and Territory legislations imply warranties and conditions into consumer contracts. These warranties and conditions exist separately from and are not affected by the Warranties referred to in this booklet. Subject to such legislation and to the express warranties contained in this booklet all warranties, conditions and liabilites implied by law that may be excluded are hereby excluded and Sativite shall not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage of any kind arising from the products or your use of them (including but not limited to loss of profits and incidental or consequential loss or damage).
Information supplied by you is used by Sativite to process your request and to perform a warranty action. No information will be disclosed without your permission. See Sativite’s website for more information.
TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE
- Read the owner’s manual before operating.
- Contact your distributor and discuss the problem to eliminate issues related to setup or use of device. You will be referred to Sativite if the distributor determines the problem is related to warranty.
- If your distributor is unable to assist you, please call Sativite’s Service Centre within the Warranty period and no later than 30 days after the discovery of the claimed defect (whichever is the earlier).
- If you ring Sativite’s Service Centre, a Support Representative will contact you to diagnose the problem and identify the most likely method for remedy, including a suitable VAPE authorised service centre.
- Sativite maintains a record of warranty entitlement for all Vape Products shipped and this will be used to validate your end warranty If you disagree with Sativite’s identification of warranty entitlement, you must provide proof of purchase before any warranty service can be performed.
Any service outside the scope of this Warranty shall be at Sativite’s or the Vape authorised service centre’s rates and terms as in effect. rein. Sativite recommends you confirm these rates and terms prior to signing any Vape authorised service centre repair or quote agreement.
CONTACTING SATIVITE ONLINE SUPPORT
Technical_support is available electronically on Sativite’s web site www.sativite.com.au. Here you will find answers to many frequently asked technical questions. Additionally, you can obtain a listing of the authorised service centre nearest you.
Sativite Service Centre 1300SATIVA (1300 728 482)
SatiVite Pty Ltd (ACN 634 221 524)
PO Box 390, Acacia Ridge, QLD 4110
Telephone: 1300 SATIVA (1300 728482)